Invoice Factoring for Medical Coding
Are you tired of waiting weeks to be paid after providing outsourced medical coding services to hospitals, doctors’ offices or medical clinics? If you had a better cash flow, would you be able to open a new medical coding office location or hire additional medical coders? Have you had to turn down clients recently because you were afraid missing a payroll?
If your response was YES to any of these questions, then PRN Funding’s medical coding factoring program is just what your medical coding business needs. Through the purchase of your medical coding accounts receivable-a process known as factoring, your outsourced medical coding business can continue to grow, without compromising your current obligations to meeting payroll and paying vendor invoices.
Why Work With PRN Funding?
PRN Funding has spent the better part of a decade in the medical services industry, so we are acutely aware of the unique challenges faced by those who provide outsourced medical coding services to medical providers. We have tailored our outsourced medical coding funding program to specifically meet the needs of the medical coding business owner and/or medical coding consultant. PRN Funding takes the time to get to know you and your business, helping you go above and beyond to achieve financial freedom. You will be assigned your own account manager to handle all of your account details, that will guide you every step of the way. Each of our account managers is experienced with the medical services industry and will be able to provide insight to ensure that you achieve your goals with invoice factoring.
Benefits to Factoring Medical Coding Invoices
There are numerous benefits to utilizing invoice factoring for your medical coding business. Below are just a few of the factoring services that PRN Funding provides to our clients daily:
- Fast cash advances: Funds can be in your account within hours of verification.
- Quick account set-up: Approval to begin funding can happen within 3-5 business days, unlike a traditional bank loan or financing
- The most flexibility within the factoring industry: As the owner of a medical coding business or as a medical coding consultant, you have the freedom to factor when you want, how you want, whom you want and for however long you want.
- No more debt: Invoice factoring won’t add anymore debt to your balance sheet and can help you payoff existing debts, improving your credit
- Medical industry financing expertise: We understand common procedures and terminology that are specific to the medical coding industry.