Answer These Questions to Find Out
- Would you rather have your cash immediately rather than waiting 30 to 60 days or longer to receive payment from customers?
- Is too much of your available capital tied up in accounts receivable?
- Do you have a profitable healthcare business that is sometimes short of cash?
- Do you have creditworthy customers that require you to wait 30, 60 or even 90 days for payment?
- Are you spending too much time tracking and collecting your accounts receivable?
- Have you missed a growth opportunity because your cash was tied up or you did not want to take on a partner?
- Has a bank rejected your loan application or required you to pledge personal assets as collateral?
- Could your healthcare business grow if you had more available working capital?
- Are your receivables available to be collateralized? (They have not been pledged to a lender or other entity).
- Are you thinking of starting a healthcare business and worried that you won’t be able to make payroll?
If you answered YES to any or all these questions then healthcare factoring with PRN Funding is absolutely a solution for your business.